Saturday

Cross Bottle Restock Begins ... finally.

Finally is right.It's been awhile!
I have been busy in the studio creating more cross bottles. Several new small and medium bottles have been uploaded into the White Cross Bottle Collection -

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Greyfreth Cross Bottles by Isabeau Grey


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Greyfreth Cross Bottles by Isabeau Grey


I have made and am making many more - including our favorite - the big crosses on leaded crystal decanters. I will be adding them regularly to the cross bottle sections -- so keep checking in.

I don't do a lot of cobalt blue - so for those cobalt fans, I'm pleased to tell you that several of those are going up in the Blue Cross Bottle Section, today, as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Greyfreth Cross Bottles by Isabeau Grey


Stay tuned...

xo isa

1 comment:

Karena said...

Isa these are all so beautiful! Very special!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena