Sunday

More Beautiful Bottles...

Have been added to the White and Novelty Sections - they are STUNNING. Here's a peek:
Check out this brand new line of Crosses! You are the first to see them. Carved, silver-hued dogwood blooms and sinuous vinery have been oxidized to enhance the fine details. Each filigree style cross is centered with a semi-precious stone and soldered to a perfect vintage bottle. You can see them in both the white and Novelty sections of the Cross Bottles.


I love these - so organic and gorgeous.

Did you know that this swirl is one of the three oldest symbols in history? These gorgeous copper swirls embellish the new bottles in both the white and the Novelty collections.


Large and gorgeous stone discs of Polished semi-precious stone, Turquoise and Wavy Pink Rhodonite sit at the heart of these gorgeous bottles that just came in this weekend. I just love those Vintage Malted Milk Bottles!


Simple, classic and stunning. Don't you just want an entire garden of these bottle shown below?!




Head on over to the Novelty Collection and the White Bottles to see all the new additions -there are many. Be sure to click on the photos to enlarge them - they get huge!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
xo Isa

4 comments:

Aquarian Bath said...

very nice!

niartist said...

me like-y!!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

YES me lie-y too!!
I just popped over from niartist and so glad I did. Beautiful work..gorgeous bottles!!
Julie

Lee said...

Lovely for catching HIS light.
Thanks niartist for bringing me this way.
Following you and adding you to my blog list.
Lee @ Inspired Comblogulations