Shop Maison   Artisanal Jewelry   Antique Cross Bottles   Shop Sea Life Bottles  

Thursday

Behind the scenes... From the Studio


The heavens opened up here in coastal southern California and have been dumping a constant deluge of rain - and winds - and the occasional thunder and lightning - which is really unheard of here. We actually had a tornado warning. It's been insane.





That being said, it has been the perfect weather to sequester myself to the studio and I've been working fiendishly in there. I come out to eat and sleep - other than that, that is where I have been and will be through the weekend.




There are dozens upon dozens of new and gorgeous bottles going up over the next week. I have huge plans and beautiful things which I am working on for 2010 in the area of Cross Bottles and Sea Life , and I think you are going to absolutely go crazy over them!

In addition to all the cross bottles I need to put on the site - I have some other fabulous new things to upload, too. I wish there were more of me so I could get things up on the internet shop faster, but it is what it is, and truly, the wait is worth it. You will love it all. I promise! In even more news, I also have a new Artist that has joined our family of creative folks - more on that on Monday!

Okay, I'm off again to the studio! Stay warm, dry, and happy out there -
xo Isa

The beautiful paintings shown are all by the talented Sheila Vaughan, England.

No comments: