Friday

The Heart of the Matter

I Have Fallen....and I'm still trying to get up... and running. again.
 8 grueling months of chemotherapy has taken a huge toll on me....


Today, I noticed my follower list -- there are 153 of you that publicly follow along on my shop blog. I have no idea how many of you are privately following along on my journey, but I am just gobsmacked and grateful that so many of you have stuck with me. I feel guilty that I haven't kept up with all that I have taken on as well as I should, but I have gone from perfectionist to "I am doing my best, and my best is going to have to be good enough for now" over these past 18 months or so.  We moved. We have been doing countless and exhausting renovations. We opened a business. We built a studio. We swam through the heart wrenching waters of a troubled times with a teenager, and I have been nursing a broken heart over a betrayal from what I thought to be a close blog friend, and the biggest derailer of all, I have just suffered through 8 grueling months of intense chemotherapy. It's been a lot. I have not weathered it well. 

None of this is meant as an excuse in any way -- just an explanation for the sporadic presence and slow down in general.

With all of that behind us, and for a better present and future, I have been on a path to simplify, and it's coming along, but there is still a lot of behind the scenes work that has been going on and continues. I think you are going to be very pleased with the results.

Starting at the end of the weekend, look to the sea life and cross bottle sections for new pieces, the jewelry section for new lovelies, and some beautiful new treasures to the Maison section.

Look for regular listings, postings & changes (lots of changes!) now and I apologize for being so slow on many things lately, but  I really am doing my best. Your kind emails, your support and your patience and grace are appreciated more than you will ever know.

xo isa

1 comment:

Helen said...

Wouldn't it be lovely if each of your followers posted about you ..... Providing a link to your beautiful blog and the amazing treasures. Holidays are fast approaching, you know what that means ...... I will post something within the next few days on Living Boldly! Take care, because we care!!!